Applications Development Engineer for telecoms infrastructure product
We are seeking applications development engineers to design and implement advanced application components of Parc’s innovative IP network analysis & optimisation product. This role includes the object-oriented development of graphical user interface, database and business logic components using an incremental rapid application development lifecycle. There will be scope to develop this role as the product evolves over subsequent releases.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the design, implementation, integration and role-out of complex object-oriented software. Experience in the following areas is essential:
- At least 3 years experience in object-oriented software development (at least 1 year Java implementation experience).
- Working knowledge of SQL, relational and object-oriented database technology.
- Experienced in the development of Java-based graphical user interfaces supporting user interaction with visualisations of complex information & relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- A good understanding of IP network service provision would be an advantage.
- Please address all enquiries about joining our team at email@example.com