Software Project Manager for telecoms infrastructure product
We are seeking a software project manager to manage the development of Parc’s innovative IP network analysis & optimisation product. The software will be developed according to an incremental rapid application development lifecycle. The project manager will build and motivate a team of highly skilled engineers, manage and stimulate cross-functional communication, track and report progress and deliver the product within agreed time and cost parameters. The position also includes responsibility for coordinating and implementing the provision of commercial services based on the product. There will be scope to develop these roles as the company explores new opportunities.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing the rapid development and delivery of software products using an incremental development methodology. Experience in the following areas is also essential:
- Sub-contract management.
- The application of object-oriented development principles.
- Risk management of software development projects.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- A familiarity with IP network service provision would be an advantage.
- Please address all enquiries about joining our team to at email@example.com