Network Interface Development Engineer for telecoms infrastructure product
We are seeking a software engineer to develop the interface software linking Parc’s innovative IP network analysis & optimisation product with third party network management products and network information systems. The role also includes object-oriented software development supporting information management. There will be scope to develop this role as the product evolves over subsequent releases.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the development and deployment of object-oriented software. Experience in the following areas is essential:
- At least 3 years experience in object-oriented software development (at least 1 year Java implementation experience).
- Working knowledge of SQL, relational and object-oriented database technology.
- Working knowledge of IP network management products and their programming interfaces.
- Working knowledge of network protocols and devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- A good understanding of IP network service provision would be an advantage.
- Please address all enquiries about joining our team at email@example.com