Software Development & Test Engineer for telecoms infrastructure product
We are seeking a software engineer to develop the integration and test environment of Parc’s innovative IP network analysis & optimisation product. This environment will automate regression testing in support of an incremental rapid application development lifecycle. The role also includes software implementation in the Java programming language. There will be scope to develop this role as the product evolves over subsequent releases.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the validation and verification of object-oriented software systems. Experience in the following areas is also essential:
- At least 3 years experience in object-oriented software development (at least 1 year Java implementation experience).
- Experienced in automating software testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- A familiarity with IP network service provision would be an advantage.
- Please address all enquiries about joining our team at email@example.com